Santa in Lapland escorted tour
From Levi To Kittila - 5 Nights
- Departing from:
- 5 Nights
- Travel Dates:
- 22/12/20 to 27/12/20
- 01/01/70 to 01/01/70
Price per room
6 days - Magical Christmas tour for families with skiing, Santa and adventures.
Would you like to spend your next Christmas in Lapland in a snow-covered forest, winter activities at your door and a private Santa visit to his cottage in the wilderness? Christmas is a time for families to make new memories together, and this is where we step in. Our escorted tours include hand-picked restaurants with all the trimmings, experienced local guides and an escort on hand 24/7.
The village of Levi is located 170 km north of the Arctic Circle, deep in Finnish Lapland surrounded by the peaceful old forests, high enough that the Northern Lights will hopefully blaze across the sky. Your family will stay in your own private log cabin, each with their own fireplace and sauna. Enjoy great local food and join in some exhilarating winter activities like husky & reindeer sledding and snowmobiling.
On Christmas Eve we will visit a Lapp village where the day is spent enjoying winter activities and eating gingerbread biscuits. The highlight of the day is when each family receives an invite for a private visit to Santa's cabin, travelling through the snowy forest to get to him.
- Highlights include
- Visit to a reindeer farm including a reindeer sleigh ride, lunch and activities around the fire
- Private Santa Visit with snowmobile ride and reindeer ride to his cabin
- 50 Degrees North Escort
- Private Lappish village excursion
- Airport transfers on day 1 & 6 (for scheduled flights to and from Kittilä)
- 5 nights’ accommodation in your private log cabin. Each cabin has different furniture and styles. Final cleaning of the cabin, electricity, water, heating and all taxes included.
- 1 set of linen & towels per person for the 5 nights
- 3 x lunches during your activities
- 4 x dinners (3-course meals at top rated local restaurants) including festive Christmas meal
- Winter clothing hire: Overall, boots, balaclava, mittens
- All activities as per itinerary including: visit to a reindeer farm incl. reindeer sleigh ride, husky safari (2 adults per sleigh, children in guide’s sleigh), safari by snowmobiles (2 adults per snowmobile, children in guide’s sled), private family visit to Santa’s cabin by sleigh and Christmas Eve snow activities. These activities can vary depending on the weather conditions.
- 50 Degrees North escort on hand – accompanies the group for the whole experience including dinners and activities, working alongside the local guides to make your holiday seamless
Flight tickets, meals other than described (note dinner is not included for one of the evenings so you can dine locally), alcoholic beverages and soft drinks, travel insurance, visas, gratuities and any other items of personal nature. The majority of the cabins don’t have Wi-Fi but we will endeavour to organise some hot spotting in the cabins where possible.
Note that breakfast is not included. Each family will be able to purchase breakfast supplies at the local supermarket and that way you can enjoy breakfast in the comfort of your own cabin together with your family.
Christmas trees can be arranged and you can decorate them in your cabin.
Family quad total price applies when 2 adults and 2 children (between 4-12 years old) travelling together. Please contact us for a quote for your family. Large cabins for up to 12 persons are available too for bigger families.